I offer herbal wellness consultations (via in person, email or Skype) and group educational workshops in the Viroqua, WI area and throughout the Great Lakes bioregion.
Curious to learn more? Let’s Connect
Herbal Soups & Broths
Wednesday November 13th
Viroqua Food Co-op LaCrosse, WI
Using local veggies, nutritive herbs, spices, and bone broth we will create a delicious and immune-system supportive soup. Learn the benefits of homemade broths and herbal based soups for autumn and winter wellness. Hands-on demo, soup sample, and recipe card are included.
Register at the Viroqua Food Co-op Customer Service Desk 608-637-7511
Interested in Herbal Education?
Please contact me with questions or to set up a workshop in your organization, group or friends or in your hometown.
- Herbal Medicine Making: Build a Home Apothecary
- Herbs and Kids: Remedies for Common Childhood Illness
- Winter Wellness: Foundational Care
- Harvest & Preserve: Backyard Medicine
- Sweet Herbs: Oxymels, Honey, Pastilles and Syrups
- Herbal Bitters!
- Start in the Gut: Digestive Health
- Medicinal Soups and Nourishing Broths
- Plant ID Walks
- Herbal Cooking
“Highest regards and just kicked some major ruckus on my first batch of beef bone broth… I envision wellness by the cup as I enjoyed it last night! What a great class it was – you made it SUPER approachable.” Shana, Class attendee